How much does Register cost?
Register is completely free to download! You can use it for fingerings between C4 (middle C) and G5 (the G above the staff) without paying anything to decide if you want to buy it. You can access a few trill fingerings for free as well.
If you decide to purchase, you can unlock all the features of the app for a one-time charge of $3.99. This gives you access to the app forever on all your iOS devices. You never have to pay again, even if you get a new phone or want to use Register on more than one device.
What do I get if I buy the full version?
Register offers great functionality without paying anything. But if you do decide that you want more, buying the full version will give you:
- Access to fingerings for every note the clarinet can play, from low E (E3) to high C (C7).
- Access to trill fingerings for this same range.
- The ability to add your own fingerings for any note. (Note: You cannot add your own trill fingerings at this time, although that is something I am working on adding.)
- The ability to add comments to any fingering. This lets you add some notes to yourself about how the fingering plays on your clarinet (sharp, flat, difficult to play at soft dynamics, etc.).
- The ability to import and export fingerings between different installations of Register.
- The ability to export your comments on fingerings to a CSV file.
- Fingerings that use the left E-flat key present on some higher-end clarinets.
Does Register support other languages?
The app is English-only at this time. However, the app does support three different note-naming conventions: English (C, D, E, F, G, A, B), German (C, D, E, F, G, A, H), and Neo-Latin (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si).
Got a question not answered above? Let me know!